As we motioned in the previous article: a rock solid core will improve your body’s strength and stability to perform many of your daily activities and sports. There’re tons of core exercises out there nowadays that help you strengthen your core strength and stability. In today’s article, I’d like to introduce another way to effectively improve your core muscles using TRX, which is a suspension training that leverages gravity and the user’s body weight to develop strength, balance, flexibility and core stability simultaneously.
More exercises for core:
- 5 Easy Moves To Strengthen Your Core
- 5 Exercises For A Rock Solid Core
- The Plank and Plank Variations – The Perfect Core Exercise
- 6 Effective Core Exercises For Women
- Best Exercises To Work Off Your Waist