So you have your graduation day coming up or may be a friend’s wedding that you want to look perfect for? Having tried all the weight loss supplements and pills, you just don’t know what to do anymore. Well, if this is the case then this diet plan is just for you. In just over a month you will end up losing around 20 pounds of body weight and would be looking more than ready to fit into the dress you have long had your eyes on. It is a simple diet plan with some rules. It is all that you would need to lose this much of weight without even having to do much.
Rules To Follow
When following this diet plan, there are certain rules you need to follow. It is more like a lifestyle change than a diet plan. Your diet would consist of foods that take longer to digest and stay around in your body for a longer period.
- Avoid eating foods that contain white carbohydrates like rice, bread, pasta and anything which is fried with bread coating for at least one and a half hours after finishing your resistance training workout.
- Choose some meals and eat them lover and over again. It will not only help you lose weight but would help you gain muscle mass as well. Come up with a meal plan which is balanced and takes good portions from all food groups. It should have the recommended portion of proteins, vegetables, and legumes.
- Remember that the calorie count needs to be met or else should body would not gain sufficient amount of energy which would be enough to keep it going. Incorporate legumes in the diet since they help fill up the calorie gap. You can even four to six times a day to help your body lose fat and still meet its average calorie requirements.
- Avoid the drinks with high calorie counts such as drink milk, normal soft drinks, or fruit juice. You can, however, consume tea, diet sodas and coffee without any added sweetener.
- Give yourself a treat and take a day off per week from this diet plan so that you still stay motivated enough.
To lose weight in 30 days, you would have to change your lifestyle and set up weekly goals for yourself. It is going to be tough but totally worth it. So stay motivated and keep working towards your goal because the end result is worth it.